For the past two and a half decades, I have offered a variety of services to my clients. From teaching private and semi-private lessons at martial arts facilities, women’s fitness centers, YMCA’s, churches, parks and law offices to teaching self-defense on the roofs of hotels and in people’s homes, I’ve taught a vast array of locations.
Here is a list of topics I’ve taught at local, national and international seminars:
• Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do (Training in all ranges and methods)
• Filipino Kali / Eskrima (Single/ double stick and knife, empty hand)
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Throws, takedowns, ground control, escapes, arm locks, chokes and leg locks)
• Kalis Ilustrisimo (Sword and dagger training)
• Self-Defense (Theory, techniques, training methods, tactics and more)
• Streetfighting (All ranges, methods, cultures, considerations)
• Kettlebells (Hardstyle Method)
• Awareness Development (The three primary levels, two secondary)
• Defensive Tactics (Weapon retention, arrest & control, edged weapon defense)
• Ground Control Tactics (Escapes, control, handcuffing)
• Military Combatives (Techniques & tactics specific to combat)
• Edged Weapon Defenses and Disarms (False and live blade training)
• Cloth Fighting (Rope, towel, clothing)
• Functional Fitness (Fitness specific to the individual or group)
Here is a current list of services I have provided to my clientele over the years:
1. Private and semi-private training in San Diego, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, San Bernardino and Los Angeles Counties in California.
2. Private and semi-private training (1-20 people) at their office or facility.
3. Private and semi-private training (1-10 people) in the privacy of their home.
4. National and international seminars.
5. Local workshops.
6. Video analysis of specific skill sets in Jeet Kune Do, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Filipino Kali.
7. Belt Ranking in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
8. No Gi Ranking in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
9. Instructor courses in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts and Grappling.
10. One-on-One Defensive Tactics training.
11. Highly Specialized Defensive Tactics training.
12. Group Defensive Tactics training.
13. Group hand-to-hand combatives training.
14. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu over 40 classes, workshops and seminars.
15. Specialized curriculum development.
If you would be interested in taking private or semi-private lessons, or maybe hosting a seminar or workshop, you can email me here and let me know your interests.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your time,