Services I Provide
For the past two and a half decades, I have been teaching private and semi-private lessons at martial arts facililties and in people’s homes. I have also been teaching local, national and international seminars on the following topics:
Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do
Filipino Kali / Eskrima
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Here is a current list of services I provide to my clientele:
1. Private and semi-private training at one of our San Diego facilities.
2. Private and semi-private training (2-8 people) at your facility.
3. Private and semi-private training (2-4 people) in the privacy of your home.
4. Local, national and international seminars (usually two to three hours long).
5. Local workshops (usually 60 to 90 minutes long).
6. Video analysis.
7. Belt Ranking in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
8. No Gi Ranking in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
9. Instructor courses in BJJ, JKD, FMA and Grappling.
10. One-on-One Defensive Tactics training.
11. Group defensive tactics training.
12. Group hand-to-hand training.
If you would be interested in participating in any of these, please email me here. Serious inquiries only.
Thank you for your time,
© RoyHarris.com 2013