For the past two and a half decades, I have been teaching private and semi-private lessons at martial arts facililties and in people’s homes. I have also been teaching local, national and international seminars on the following topics:
• Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do (Training in all ranges and methods)
• Filipino Kali / Eskrima (Single/ double stick and knife, empty hand)
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Throws, takedowns, ground control, escapes, arm locks, chokes and leg locks)
• Kalis Ilustrisimo (Sword and dagger training)
• Self-Defense (Theory, techniques, training methods, tactics and more)
• Streetfighting (All ranges, methods, cultures, considerations)
• Kettlebells (Hardstyle Method)
• Awareness Development (The three primary levels, two secondary)
• Defensive Tactics (Weapon retention, arrest & control, edged weapon defense)
• Ground Control Tactics (Escapes, control, handcuffing)
• Military Combatives (Techniques & tactics specific to combat)
• Edged Weapon Defenses and Disarms (False and live blade training)
• Cloth Fighting (Rope, towel, clothing)
• Functional Fitness (Fitness specific to the individual or group)
Here is a current list of services I have provided to my clientele over the years:
1. Private and semi-private training in San Diego, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, San Bernardino and Los Angeles Counties.
2. Private and semi-private training (1-20 people) at their facility.
3. Private and semi-private training (1-10 people) in the privacy of their home.
4. National and international seminars.
5. Local workshops.
6. Video analysis of specific skill sets.
7. Belt Ranking in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
8. No Gi Ranking in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
9. Instructor courses in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts, Kalis Ilustrisimo and Grappling.
10. One-on-One Defensive Tactics training.
11. Highly Specialized Defensive Tactics training.
12. Group Defensive Tactics training.
13. Group hand-to-hand combatives training.
14. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu over 40 classes
15. Specialized curriculum development
If you would be interested in participating in any of these, please email me here. Serious inquiries only.
Thank you for your time,