Having trained in twenty-seven styles of martial art with fifty-one different instructors, having taught hundreds of businesses and thousands of clients globally, I have a wealth of knowledge and experience that enables me to design and teach training programs specific to the unique needs of each client.
Here is an example of a shortlist of topics I have taught over the years:
• Defensive and offensive edged weapon training
• Defensive and offensive blunt weapon training
• Awareness training and development
• Cloth and rope fighting
• Kickboxing (e.g. Chinese, American, Filipino, French, etc.)
• Clinch work
• Throws and takedowns for competition
• Throws and takedowns for competition for BJJ over 50
• Ground escapes/control
• Basic and advanced submissions
• Arrest and control
• Defensive tactics
• Functional fitness, specific to individual goals (e.g. police officers, MMA fighters, etc.)
• Self-defense (for women, large men, pilots, flight attendants business travelers, etc.)
With all of this experience, I can:
• Help you to train more efficiently and gain skill sets in a shorter period of time!
• Help you train realistically but with minimal risk of injury!
• Help instructors teach/communicate more effectively!
• Help instructors retain their students for longer periods of time!
• Provide follow-up training for long-distance students!
• Provide online testing for long-distance students – coming in February 2020!
• Provide online instruction for long-distance students and instructors!
• Provide online consultations for long-distance students and instructors!
• Provide online consultations for the military and police!
• Provide highly customized training to meet specific needs!
Does this sound like anything you would be interested in? If so, send me an email and let chat. I am sure I can help you develop usable, repeatable and measurable skill sets much quicker than you are currently being taught.