Private Lesson & Seminar Sale
Roy Harris BJJ
Arrest and Control Expert
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Expert
Filipino Kali Expert
Jeet Kune Do Expert
Kalis Ilustrisimo Expert
The sale below expires on Monday morning, January 11, 2021, 11:59 am (Pacific Standard Time). If you are interested in having your questions answered, your difficulties resolved, and your skills upgraded in a very short period of time, then now is the time to lock in the rates below:
I. PRIVATE LESSONS
A. Technical Lessons (normally $180 an hour or $100 for 30 minutes)
• $150 for one 60 minute lesson
• $700 for five 60 minute lessons
• $1,300 for ten 60 minute lessons
• $2,400 for twenty 60 minute lessons
• $5,000 for fifty 60 minute lessons
• $80 for one 30 minute lesson
• $360 for five 30 minute lessons
• $660 for ten 30 minute lessons
• $1,250 for twenty 30 minute lessons
• $2,600 for fifty 30 minute lessons
These lessons will focus exclusively on the learning and practicing of “techniques” (i.e. specific answers to specific problems). And, they will be taught to you one-on-one (or one-on-two) in the comfort and privacy of your own home or place of business in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
B. Skill Development Lessons (normally $300 an hour or $160 for 30 minutes)
• $250 for one 60 minute lesson
• $1,200 for five 60 minute lessons
• $2,300 for ten 60 minute lessons
• $4,400 for twenty 60 minute lessons
• $10,000 for fifty 60 minute lessons
• $130 for one 30 minute lesson
• $610 for five 30 minute lessons
• $1260 for ten 30 minute lessons
• $2,300 for twenty 30 minute lessons
• $5,100 for fifty 30 minute lessons
These lessons will focus exclusively on helping you gain a specific, and measurable, skill set either at the end of each lesson or every two to three lessons. And, they will be taught to you one-on-one in the comfort and privacy of your own home or place of business in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
NOTE: Beginning in February 2021, I will begin placing much more of an emphasis on skill development lessons rather than the “technique-oriented” ones. Here’s why:
I feel it’s time for a change. Since so many people have access to YouTube and a bunch of apps on their phone, there’s way too much competition in the technique-oriented training arena. Anyone with a cell phone can shoot, upload some video, and SHOW techniques (Notice I didn’t use the word “teach” – because there is a different between showing and teaching). And while I think the YouTube kind of information is valuable to some extent, it’s not the kind of information many of my clients seek (i.e. plain/simple knowledge).
90+% of the clients who seek me out are those who are looking how to gain skill sets in shorter periods of time. They do so because they have discovered that technique-oriented training takes much longer to gain a skill set because once they have the new information they have no idea how to turn it into a skill – other than just practicing it over and over. Let me give you a couple of examples of what I mean:
Over the past few years, I have had a number of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belts from around the world come to train with me and ask some very specific questions. One black belt in particular said this at the beginning of his lesson:
“I am not looking to be taught any more guard passing techniques. I’ve already been taught so many. What I want to learn from you is HOW to pass the guard!”
With a handshake and a smile, we began our lesson. I taught him HOW to pass the guard by using a simple formula – as well as how to train it. He loved it! And like many BJJ students, he couldn’t wait to try it out on the other high ranking students at his academy. To make a long story short, he was surprised at how well what I had taught him worked.
At his second lesson he had a few questions, but I could tell he was starting to see and understand “the method to my madness” about guard passing. After just three lessons on guard passing, he was ready to move on to another topic!
A prospective client and I were talking about a short list of instructors. This gentleman was lauding these instructors about the amount of technical details they were teaching their students. After listening to him I said, “I think it’s great that these instructors are teaching so many details. And while I believe this kind of information is important to know, for me, details are so 20th century! What I have found is this: Many clients who approach me nowadays are looking for skill sets rather than more techniques. And, I find that I prefer to teach these kinds of clients!” He smiled and said, “I can’t wait for my first lesson!”
So if you’re looking to acquire some new skill sets in 2021 – QUICKER and MORE EFFICIENTLY – I’m your guy!
Here’s My Challenge:
Give me ten thirty-minute or five sixty-minute private lessons and I will give you a minimum of three (maybe four) related skillsets! Think about that for a minute. What would it feel like to have three (or four) new skill sets in just five hours of training with me – skillsets that everyone at your academy would notice? Think about what it would mean at the next tournament!
Send me an email (with subject line “Private Training”) and let’s get started! Lock in the above-mentioned rates because these fees will be increasing in January 2021.
II. 2021-2023 SEMINARS
For those who would like to lock in the current seminar rates and apply them to the next 2-3 years (before the rates increase in January 2021), I will ask you to put down a $300 deposit per seminar, per year. Here’s how it will work:
1. If you put down a $300 deposit, I will subtract this amount from the total charges for any seminar in 2021.
2. If the world continues to experience the pandemic in 2021, your deposit will apply for any seminar in 2022.
3. If the world continues to experience the pandemic in 2022, your deposit will apply for any seminar in 2023.
4. Because you placed this $300 deposit in 2020, you will receive a FREE two-hour private lesson before the seminar.
5. If you put down a $600 deposit, I will subtract $300 from the total charges for each of the next two seminars you host. Also, you will receive four hours of private training at no additional cost.
Send me an email (with subject line “Seminars”) to let me know you’re interested and what you’d like to accomplish with these seminars.
I look forward to hearing from you,