Here are the services I provide:
• Face-to-Face Consultations
• In-Home Private Training
• Instructor Courses
• Online Consultations
• Private Lessons
With Face-to-Face Consultations, the client and I meet at an agreed-upon location. We chit-chat for a little while before focusing the session on identifying the problems/frustrations/difficulties they are experiencing. Next, I come up with a few solutions. And then finally, we work together on a plan to turn these problems/frustrations/difficulties into solutions and successes!
Maybe you would be interested in having a monthly face-to-face consultation? Email me if you’d like to begin.
I travel throughout San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, and Riverside Counties and teach private and semi-private lessons in clients’ homes. I teach lessons on self-defense, Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Kali, Kalis Ilustrisimo, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and more.
Maybe you would be interested in having me come to your home to teach you and your family privately. This way, you won’t have to fight traffic or worry about becoming injured? Email me if you’d like to begin.
I offer instructor courses in the following areas:
• Arrest and Control (for anyone in law enforcement and security personnel). There are five levels to this course! Each level focuses on a different aspect of arrest and control.
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. There are ten levels to this course! Each level focuses on a different aspect of Jiu Jitsu.
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu over 40. There are five levels to this course! Each level focuses on a different aspect of Over 40 Jiu Jitsu.
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu over 50. There are five levels to this course! Each level focuses on a different aspect of Over 50 Jiu Jitsu.
• Jeet Kune Do. There are twelve levels to this course! Each level focuses on a different aspect of Jeet Kune Do.
• Filipino Kali/Eskrima. There are ten levels to this course! Each level focuses on a different aspect of Kali/Eskrima.
• Harris Jiu Jitsu. There are ten levels to this course! Each level focuses on a different aspect of my brand of Jiu Jitsu – which is heavily focused on safety, enjoyment, leverage, and longevity!
Beginning in February 2020, I will do online consultations on a weekly and monthly basis. I have already done several with studens in Mexico, the Philippines, Canada and elsewhere.
What happens in a consultation? Here’s what we do:
– We talk for a while are identify the specific problems you are having.
– After the problems have been identified, I give you two or three solutions to work on. We talk about the details and the training methods needed to solve this problem.
– Next, I help you put together a lesson plan so that you will be able to meet your stated goals.
– Finally, I will periodically look over your shoulder and watch what you’re doing. I will guide you as you train!
Would you be interested in doing this? If so, send me an email.
I teach private and semi-private lessons throughout San Diego county. I teach private lessons out of a couple of martial art academies and would be happy to help you with your struggles!
To date, I have taught 700+ seminars and workshops around the world. These seminars are always designed to meet the specific needs of those students who attend.
Maybe you would be interested in hosting a seminar? If so, email me here.